Kpare Foundation was founded on January 4, 2002 in the Netherlands and book since success for the residents of a Kpare, a small community in the most northern savannah region of Ghana. The main goals which the projects are aimed at Kpare Foundation:
- Ensure better nutrition, better housing and a higher income.
- Financial support for agriculture to farmers with limited resources.
- Agricultural production in the dry season, when a planned dam and irrigation system are operational.
- Training of people in the self build traditional houses, instead of hiring external forces.
- Helping to generate income by weaving, dyeing, sewing, beekeeping and rabbits.
- Create a clinic that is suitable for traditional Ghanaian health.
To achieve our goals is Kpare foundation depends entirely on its donors and sponsors. See our donations page for more information.